28 February 2018
In Middelburg, Stevast Baas & Groen and AHH are developing an urban plan with apartments along the water and various types of single-family homes. On Tuesday, March 6 there is an information evening about the plans. You can register on the Veersepoort website.
The plan consists of approximately 110 houses of different sizes and for various target groups:
- Apartments A vary in surface between approx. 85 m2 and 160 m2, and are located on the water with spacious balconies and various layouts
- Garden houses Type B of approx. 160 m2 with a spacious living room with garden, 3 bedrooms, a void that connects the ground floor and the 1st floor and many possibilities of adaptation.
- Row house Type C of approx. 150 - 175 m2 with a width of approx. 7.5 m and a depth of approx. 11.40 m, spacious living area with garden and large storage room, 4 bedrooms and the possibility of a extra bedroom with bathroom on the ground floor.
- Row house Type D of approx. 194 m2 with a width of approx. 9 m and a depth of approx. 11.40 m, spacious living area with garden and large storage room, 4 bedrooms and the possibility of an extra bedroom with bathroom on the ground floor.
- Special houses type E are detached houses that will be elaborated in the future.
The housing plans will be further developed in the months to come. We expect that the sale of the homes will start in the beginning of 2019. If you are interested, you can register on the website of Veersepoort (Dutch only).